YOUTH 2018 OUTDOOR REGISTRATION
FOR PLAYERS BORN IN 2015 TO 2000
OUTDOOR REGISTRATION PROCESS IS ONLINE FOR 2018
Registration starts FEBRUARY 1, 2018.
Registration Button can be found on the HOME PAGE.
PLAYING SEASON APRIL TO JUNE
Must be turning (3) THREE YEARS OF AGE in the current calendar year and they must not have attained their (19th ) birthday in the current calendar year. Players must register within their own age group. Every player must produce a Birth Certificate if asked. as per BCSA Rule 1 pp 1-2 Every player must be able to produce a current BC Care Card as proof of insurance.
The Board will consider a request to play down for medical or special needs children, he/she will be assessed on an individual basis and placed in a age group consistent with their level of development. A medical note is required.
Registrations will be taken until teams fill up – get yours in early though to avoid disappointment when teams are full. Early Bird Fee until February 15TH.
PLAYING WITH AN OLDER AGE GROUP
A player may apply to the NOYSA Board to play Divisional soccer for a team that has players one year older. Players will play up one age group under the following conditions;
- where there are insufficient numbers to create a division in their age group.
- where additional recruitment by coaches/players has failed.Players may be moved to an older age group where the following conditions are met.
- where the player has in the past played on a rep team and would like to play recreational soccer at a higher level.
Once the season has started refunds will not be given unless there is a medical reason. Refunds will be approved if the player withdraws before the start of the soccer season.
- Refund = Total Fee Pd. – $25 administration fee
If for medical reasons a player cannot continue. The refund will be based a pro-rated determination of games played and games remaining as well as the $25 administration fee.
- Refund = Total Fee Pd. – $25 administration fee + pro-rated difference based on # of games played. ( Subtract $15 if jersey has been issued)